Thursday, November 19, 2009

{Apology}

I just wanted my peeps to know where I have been lately... First of all I was diagnosed with the dreaded swine flu and both of my girls caught it shortly after, keeping us down for almost three weeks. Second I have received several emails requesting Holiday photoshoots and have not replied... simply for loss of words. I am taking some time off from taking pictures to TRY and mend my family. Photography started out as a little fascination and grew to be a great passion and outlet for me. There is something magic about capturing life's happy moments and sweet smiles that just add such joy to my life and I hope to be behind the camera again soon. I appreciate the inquires and referrals and hope that I haven't hurt or offended anyone. Aleia

3 comments:

Lia Lens Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lia Lens Photography said...

Aleia,

I always follow your blog. I think you are an amazing photographer. Sorry about your health issues with the flu. Hope your family can get better soon : )

But just in case your clients are looking for someone to take their family portraits, my blog is:

www.lialensphotography.blogspot.com

Thank you so much!!! And you take care. I can't wait to see you back behind the lens : )

Emilia Julia

Tara said...

Aleia,
Sometimes life throughs you through really hard times and heart ache, and no it is not fair and you wonder why me?? While your going through it you don't understand it, but when it is all over and whatever the outcome maybe
know that this was what the plan was for you and your life. You are a strong person and I know you will get through it! Remember I am always here for you if you need to talk.
Love Tara